Botox requirement: Every time we move our facial expressions, that is, when we laugh, get angry, or are surprised, the muscles under the skin move. With the repetition of these movements, wrinkles form on our face over time. These wrinkles are called dynamic wrinkles. Frequency of using facial expressions, exposure to the sun, skin and muscle structure, age and gender determine the level of these wrinkles.
BOTOX® is a simple, non-surgical application that reduces dynamic facial wrinkles and lines over time. With an application of about half an hour, its effect starts from the third to the seventh day, its effect reaches the highest level in three weeks and continues its effect for 4 to 6 months. Since it is an easy, fast and healing process, many people can return to their work and daily life after the application. Especially the forehead area, between the eyebrows and the lines of the eyes, which occur due to the movement of the mimic muscles, respond extremely well to BOTOX® treatment. Despite all these advantages, botox application also leads to quite wrong results due to its popularity. Patients who cannot exercise any facial mimic muscles due to unsuitable environments and applications on their hands, and therefore have to live with a mask, can be encountered.
The ideal result after botox application should be a situation where the patient can reflect his mood on his face when necessary, the expression of his mimics is not impaired and no wrinkles are visible without muscle activity. In order to achieve these results, it is essential that the application is carried out in an appropriate environment and by trained physicians. These desired results in Botox application can be called FUNCTIONAL BOTOX and a higher patient satisfaction can be achieved. In addition, very good results are obtained with BOTOX® in the treatment of sweating in the hand, foot and axillary areas.
• The effect of BOTOX® lasts up to 4-6 months. This time may increase with repeated applications.
• When the effect of BOTOX® exhaused, the tissues return to their pre-Botox injection state.
• After BOTOX® is applied once, there is no obligation to have it done again. In conscious and experienced hands, it has very few side effects. Very rarely, temporary drooping of the eyelid may occur as a result of headache or misapplication. Slight redness can be seen rarely in the injection area, it can be easily covered with make-up.
• BOTOX® is natural, purified protein produced from the bacteria Clostridum Botulinum. It is applied in very low doses with fine-tipped injectors to the muscles that cause wrinkles.
• Botox® shows its effect by temporarily blocking the functions of the muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles.
• The effect of BOTOX® is limited to the area where it is applied, it does not circulate in the body. There may be a slight and short-term stinging sensation. When the application is completed, there is usually no pain.